The Parents' Association for Bancroft's School is a well established element of school life. The broad aim of the Association is to enhance the already outstanding environment of the School. The Association runs various events during the school year to provide funds, which we then distribute by way of equipment, events and provisions which complement the activities of the School. The PA is always looking for volunteers and fun ideas!
With the support of the School and parents, the PA organises some very profitable events in the academic year, including the annual Christmas Fayre, Quiz Night and Summer Ball. Whilst our fundraising was impacted in 2020-2021, we still managed to run events and activities and provide funding.
- Contributions to the 5th and Upper 6th Leavers Proms, the Prep 2 Party.
- Funding the annual Christmas Pantomime for the Prep School.
- Funding Urban Strides dancing workshops.
- Providing a “Welcome to Bancroft’s Magic Show and Party” for new Prep School children.
- Online Christmas Crafting sessions.
- Online Escape Rooms
For the 2021-2022 year, we are holding Fireworks Night, Spring Fayre, Curry and Comedy Night, Wine Tasting Evening and Summer Family Camping Weekend.
The PA’s Firework Evening for 2022 takes place on Friday 11 November, at Bancroft’s Rugby Club, Buckhurst way. gates open 5.30pm with fireworks at 7.40pm. There will be a funfair rides, food and a bar. Adults £15.00, children £15.00 (which includes unlimited rides), under 5s go free, Family tickets for families of four are available. Tickets must be booked online and will not be available on the door.
The PA Committee 2021-22 is:
- Chair – Samia Dar
- Vice Chair – Sumeeta Dhir
- Treasurer – Esther Penn
- Vice Treasurer – Bansi Shah
- Secretary – Bahia Daifi
- Vice Secretary – Belinda John-Baptiste
Contact us on