The Parents' Association for Bancroft's School is a well established element of school life. The broad aim of the Association is to enhance the already outstanding environment of the School. The Association runs various events during the school year to provide funds, which we then distribute by way of equipment, events and provisions which complement the activities of the School. The PA is always looking for volunteers and fun ideas!! Please reach out to us at Bancrofts.firstname.lastname@example.org
With the support of the School and parents, the PA organises some very profitable events in the academic year, including the annual Christmas Fayre, Quiz Night and Summer Ball. Whilst our fundraising was impacted in 2020-2021, we still managed to run events and activities and provide funding.
- Contributions to the 5th and Upper 6th leavers Proms, the Prep 2 Party.
- Funding the annual Christmas Pantomime for the Prep School.
- Funding Urban Strides dancing workshops.
- Providing a “Welcome to Bancroft’s Magic Show and Party” for new Prep School children.
- Online Christmas Crafting sessions.
- Online Escape Rooms
For the 2021-2022 year, with the easing of COVID, we hope to host Fireworks, Christmas Fayre, Curry and Comedy night and the amazing Summer Ball.
The PA Committee 2020-21 is:
- Chair – Samia Dar
- Vice Chair – Sumeeta Dhir
- Treasurer – Esther Penn
- Vice Treasurer – Bansi Shah
- Secretary – Andrew Ross
- Vice Secretary – Bahia Daifi
Contact us via email Bancrofts.email@example.com