The Parents' Association for Bancroft's School is a well established element of school life. The broad aim of the Association is to enhance the already outstanding environment of the School. The Association runs various events during the school year to provide funds, which we then distribute by way of equipment, events and provisions which complement the activities of the School. The PA is always looking for volunteers and fun ideas!
With the support of the School and parents, the PA organises some very profitable events in the academic year, including the annual Christmas Fayre, Quiz Night and Summer Ball. Whilst our fundraising was impacted in 2020-2021, we still managed to run events and activities and provide funding.
- Contributions to the 5th and Upper 6th Leavers Proms, the Prep 2 Party.
- Funding the annual Christmas Pantomime for the Prep School.
- Funding Urban Strides dancing workshops.
- Providing a “Welcome to Bancroft’s Magic Show and Party” for new Prep School children.
- Online Christmas Crafting sessions.
- Online Escape Rooms
For the 2021-2022 year, we are holding Fireworks Night Spring Fayre, Curry and Comedy Night, Wine Tasting Evening and Summer Family Camping Weekend.
The Bancroft’s PA are holding their first ever Family Camp for staff, parents and pupils on the weekend of the 25 to 26 June at Lambourne End. Daytime activities (including ziplining, archery and bush craft) as well as evening entertainment are planned. We still have a few glamping tents, normal camping and daytime tickets available.
The PA Committee 2021-22 is:
- Chair – Samia Dar
- Vice Chair – Sumeeta Dhir
- Treasurer – Esther Penn
- Vice Treasurer – Bansi Shah
- Secretary – Bahia Daifi
- Vice Secretary – Belinda John-Baptiste
Contact us on