ISI Inspection Report
To download a copy of the ISI’s Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report from November 2017, please click on the link below.
We are delighted to have received such a glowing inspection report from the Independent Schools Inspectorate. The inspectors praised our pupils for the excellence of their academic achievement as well as their emotional intelligence. They complimented the Prep as a highly academic school which, nonetheless, places the pupils’ happiness and well being first.
Pastoral care was judged to be excellent as was extra-curricular provision and leadership.
In total, the Prep School was awarded a grade of excellent in six categories. The key findings of the report are as follows:
- The school successfully meets its aims and provides a high quality educational experience to its pupils
- The quality of the pupils’ achievement is excellent
- The contribution of the school’s curricular and extra-curricular provision is excellent
- The contribution of teaching is excellent
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils is excellent
- The contribution of arrangements for pastoral care is excellent
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health and safety is good
- The quality of governance is good
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians is excellent
To download a copy of the full report, please click here.
To download a copy of the Senior School report, please click here.